Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut’s Manikarnika: The Warrior Queen was surrounded by numerous controversies upon its release in the last week of January. However, the film had a successful run at the box-office and even Kangana had received accolades for her fiery performance in the role of Jhansi Lakshmibai.
Buoyed by Manikarnika’s success, Kangana is planning two more biopics on warrior queens. Speaking at a conclave in New Delhi, Kangana revealed that she is planning to make a trilogy on warrior queens. She further said that a biopic on the legendary warrior queens Durgawati or Razia Sultana will be the next film in the trilogy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters