The much-awaited audio launch event of Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is all set to take place in Dubai tonight. Expectations are humongous on the Shankar-Rahman combo that has given numerous hit albums over the last couple of decades.
To take the hype around the film to the next level, the 2.0 makers have done the unthinkable. This morning, three skydiving experts jumped off a plane from a height of 10,000 feet over the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai, carrying a huge 2.0 vinyl poster.
Interestingly, 2.0’s makers had earlier flown a 100-foot-tall hot air balloon in Hollywood, London, Dubai, San Franscisco, South East Asian countries, Europe and Australia. The balloon had life-sized images of actor Rajini and Akshay Kumar images on it and it created a huge buzz for the film.
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak