Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej had played an intense cop’s role in Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram. Even in his upcoming film, a social drama titled Jawaan, Sai will be seen in an intense role. However, after the two back-to-back intense roles, the young hero will be essaying a happy-go-lucky youngster’s role in his next film, being directed by VV Vinayak.
After an extensive pre-production and script work, the SDT-Vinayak film went on floors this morning. This film is said to be an action cum family entertainer. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in the US. Intelligent and Durga are said to be under consideration for the film’s title. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady and C Kalyan is the producer.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award