Here’s some exciting news. Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya, the critically acclaimed detective thriller starring Naveen Polishetty, will soon get a release in Japan. The film will be dubbed in Japanese and it will hit screens on September 11.
ASSA released a little over a year ago and it was directed by debutant Swaroop and produced by Rahul Yadav Nakka, with Shruti Sharma making her debut as the female lead. The film will soon be remade in Hindi, Tamil and Kannada. Also, the makers are currently working on the script for the film’s sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai