Here’s some exciting news. Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya, the critically acclaimed detective thriller starring Naveen Polishetty, will soon get a release in Japan. The film will be dubbed in Japanese and it will hit screens on September 11.
ASSA released a little over a year ago and it was directed by debutant Swaroop and produced by Rahul Yadav Nakka, with Shruti Sharma making her debut as the female lead. The film will soon be remade in Hindi, Tamil and Kannada. Also, the makers are currently working on the script for the film’s sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon