A couple of days ago, Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi tweeted a derogatory meme which showcased his ex-girlfriend and star Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai in poor light. After receiving a huge flak from all quarters, Vivek apologized and even deleted the meme from his Twitter. However, it looks like Vivek will continue to face the heat for a few more days.
After being slapped with a notice by the National Commission for Women (NCW), Vivek has now been dropped by the charity organization, Smile Foundation, from its soon to be held fundraising event. In a statement, Smile Foundation said, “We as an organisation stand for women empowerment and his words are not in line with our belief statement.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these directors should launch Mokshagnya?
- VV Vinayak’s new home gets demolished
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel
- Yet another story of Mokshagnya’s debut comes out
- Kalki’s run time locked
- Maharshi’s 50 days event called off