A couple of days ago, Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi tweeted a derogatory meme which showcased his ex-girlfriend and star Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai in poor light. After receiving a huge flak from all quarters, Vivek apologized and even deleted the meme from his Twitter. However, it looks like Vivek will continue to face the heat for a few more days.
After being slapped with a notice by the National Commission for Women (NCW), Vivek has now been dropped by the charity organization, Smile Foundation, from its soon to be held fundraising event. In a statement, Smile Foundation said, “We as an organisation stand for women empowerment and his words are not in line with our belief statement.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations