Actor Ajith has been advised complete bed rest for close to 45 days by a leading team of doctors in Chennai. The actor underwent surgery for a shoulder injury which he had been suffering from quite sometime.
In the past, Ajith had taken a long break from acting to focus on his racing career and he sustained several injuries in that process. Once he got back to film industry, he could never go back to his original shape since multiple injuries has done permanent damage to his muscles.
For Vivegam, the actor defied all odds to sport a well-exercised body and performed several risky stunts. As a result, the shoulder injury aggravated which led him to undergo a surgery. Interestingly, rumours are rife that he might team up with Siva once again for another film post Vivegam, Veeram and Vedalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families
- Balayya-Boyapati film delays further?