Actor Ajith has been advised complete bed rest for close to 45 days by a leading team of doctors in Chennai. The actor underwent surgery for a shoulder injury which he had been suffering from quite sometime.
In the past, Ajith had taken a long break from acting to focus on his racing career and he sustained several injuries in that process. Once he got back to film industry, he could never go back to his original shape since multiple injuries has done permanent damage to his muscles.
For Vivegam, the actor defied all odds to sport a well-exercised body and performed several risky stunts. As a result, the shoulder injury aggravated which led him to undergo a surgery. Interestingly, rumours are rife that he might team up with Siva once again for another film post Vivegam, Veeram and Vedalam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?