Natasimha Nandamuri Balakrishna and mass director Boyapati Sreenu’s sensational blockbuster Akhanda’s 100 days function called ‘Akhanda Kruthagnatha Sabha’ will be held in Kurnool on March 12th. The film’s entire team will attend the event.
Despite many unfavourable conditions like corona third wave and low-ticket pricing in Andha Pradesh, Akhanda became a huge and true blockbuster at box office. The film produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy under Dwaraka Creations provided massive profits for all the buyers.
Akhanda is the highest budgeted film in Balakrishna’s career and it is also the biggest earner for the actor. It is the highest grosser for director Boyapati and production house Dwaraka Creations as well. Balakrishna and Boyapati also completed hat-trick blockbusters in their combination.
Pragya Jaiswal played the heroine in the movie for which music was scored by S Thaman. The film is currently streaming on Disney+Hotstar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kriti Sanon launches her new brand
- Pic Talk: Naga Chaitanya’s mass look set internet on fire
- Poll : Which aspect of F3 are you excited for?
- Terrific teaser of Thank You to be out on this date
- Mahesh-Trivikram film gets an interesting title
- Bigg Boss OTT winner to play a key role in Balakrishna’s next?