Announcing the details, Akhil tweeted, “Super excited to be the face of Hyderabad football league. 6 a side 40 min power pact game which is super fun. @thehfl_india ALL THE BEST.” In the past, Akhil had appeared in TV commercials of Mountain Dew and Titan, and he’s also into cricket. This, however, is the first time that he’s going to be the brand ambassador of a sports event.
Currently, Akhil is focusing on his upcoming film ‘Hello’ which is gearing up for release in December. Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through