Announcing the details, Akhil tweeted, “Super excited to be the face of Hyderabad football league. 6 a side 40 min power pact game which is super fun. @thehfl_india ALL THE BEST.” In the past, Akhil had appeared in TV commercials of Mountain Dew and Titan, and he’s also into cricket. This, however, is the first time that he’s going to be the brand ambassador of a sports event.
Currently, Akhil is focusing on his upcoming film ‘Hello’ which is gearing up for release in December. Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
- Next Enti’s teaser launch gets a date
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans