After the thumping success of its second season, Nagarjuna’s famous game show ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu’ is back with its season three. The game show which touched so many lives is set to re-create its magic very soon and latest update reveals that Nagarjuna’s son, Akhil will kick off the third season with his presence at 9 PM tomorrow.
Nagrajuna’s charming hosting skills and the celebrity Friday shows are one of the major reasons for the stupendous success of ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswardu’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized
- Tamil superstar decides to take a pay cut for his next