Finally, young hero Akhil’s much-awaited fourth film has had its official launch this morning. Akhil’s parents, Nagarjuna and Amala, the film’s presenter and senior producer Allu Aravind, director Bommarillu Bhaskar and producer Bunny Vas were present at the muhurtham ceremony.
Akhil’s as-yet-untitled fourth film is said to be a romantic family entertainer like Bommarillu. The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady. Gopi Sundar will be scoring the soundtrack for this eagerly awaited film. Akkineni fans are hoping that Akhil will get the much-needed hit with this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason