After keeping the fans waiting for several months, the makers of Akhil Akkineni’s fourth film finally launched the movie this morning. Akhil attended the muhurtham ceremony along with his parents, Nagarjuna and Amala.
A few photographs of Akhil from the launch event have been going viral among fans since the launch. Akhil, who was wearing a blue kurta, looked ultra cool in a beard and a tiny ponytail. Needless to say, Akhil’s latest look has left his fans in awe and they all began speculating that this would be the actor’s look in Akhil4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason