Allari Naresh has completed 20 years in the Telugu Film Industry. He is doing a new film called Maredumilli Prajaneekam and the movie’s first look poster looked intense.
Now, the news is that Allari Naresh will be seen as a school teacher who goes to a village on election duty. The film is a serious drama and has been made on a gripping note as per the news.
Directed by AR Mohan, the movie has Anandhi as the lead actress. Produced by Hasya Movies and Zee Studios. The film has the music of Sricharan Pakala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar