It is a known fact that Allu Arjun was formally launched in Tamil some time back. The film will be directed by Linguswamy and the latest reports suggest that the shoot might kick start in the month of March 2018.
The Linguswamy project will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu and will have some top names in both the industries doing crucial roles. Bunny is currently shooting for his new film Na Peru Surya and will be free by Jan 2018.
An official confirmation is about to be made on this news. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake wraps up shoot
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30