Today is a special occasion as it marks the birth anniversary of legendary actor Allu Ramalingaih. So, to mark his 99th birth anniversary, the Allu family has made a special announcement.
The news is that the Allu family will come up with a state of the art film studio in the Gandipet area of Hyderabad. This studio which will be spread in over 10 acres will be built with some of the best facilities for filmmaking.
The plans are already in place and the construction will happen soon. Allu Aravind and his sons, Sirish, Bobby, and Allu Arjun today made this special announcement. This is quite good news and gives life to many workers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya
- Kajal doing everything with a perfect plan