Today is a special occasion as it marks the birth anniversary of legendary actor Allu Ramalingaih. So, to mark his 99th birth anniversary, the Allu family has made a special announcement.
The news is that the Allu family will come up with a state of the art film studio in the Gandipet area of Hyderabad. This studio which will be spread in over 10 acres will be built with some of the best facilities for filmmaking.
The plans are already in place and the construction will happen soon. Allu Aravind and his sons, Sirish, Bobby, and Allu Arjun today made this special announcement. This is quite good news and gives life to many workers.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan