Allu Sirish, brother of Stylish Star Allu Arjun, is all set to hit the screens with his debut project ‘Gauravam’ this summer. Sirish made some interesting comments on his twitter account today. The young actor says that he prefers the name Sirish and he has asked the media not to use his surname Allu when referring to him.
“When Dad turned Producer thr were many Arvinds in the industry already. When Bunny became an Actor there was another popular actor by same name. Hence they became Allu Arvind & Allu Arjun. My legal name remains Sirish Allu but like most actors I prefer being referred just by name. I request media to refer me just as Sirish henceforth. My name is #Gauravam titles also reads the same. Thank you”, he posted.
The movie is getting ready for a mid April release. Radha Mohan has directed the movie and Yami Gautam is the heroine. Prakash Raj has produced the movie on his Duet Movies banner.
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success