Allu Sirish-starrer youthful entertainer, ABCD, is all set to hit screens in a few hours. The film is an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s hit, American Born Confused Desi. Rukshar Dhillon is the leading lady in the movie.
As per the latest updates, ABCD will be Sirish’s biggest release till date. The makers and presenter Suresh Babu are releasing the film in a whopping 607 screens across the world. While the film will be released in 214 screens across Andhra and Ceded regions, 137 screens in Nizam and 74 screens in overseas will play ABCD. Other key areas like Bengaluru, Chennai, Kerala and North India will play the film in remaining number of screens.
Sanjeev Reddy has directed ABCD and Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar have produced it. Young Kannada composer Judah Sandhy is the film’s music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting