Allu Sirish made his debut with the film ‘Gouravam’. The movie did not fare as expected and Sirish is now moving onto his next venture titled ‘Kotta Janta’. Regina is going to be seen as the heroine in this movie. Director Maruthi, who made ‘Ee Rojullo’ and ‘Bus Stop’ earlier, will direct this movie.
The film is expected to be a romantic comedy entertainer and the puja ceremony will be held on May 11th. Geetha Arts banner will be producing the project and regular shooting is expected to commence soon.
Director Maruthi is confident about showcasing Allu Sirish in the right way. “I have known Allu Sirish since his childhood days. He has a lot of passion towards cinema. I know his body language and his timing very well. He is a hard worker”, says Maruthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date
- Thala Ajith’s new look goes viral