Opened to not so encouraging talk, Allu Sirish’s youthful entertainer, ABCD, is facing tough times at both domestic and overseas markets. Though the film is finding a few takers in the Telugu states, it is completely rejected by the US audience.
As per the reports, ABCD has collected a gross of $9,795 from 53 locations on the crucial first Friday, taking the grand total to $24,600. As the opening numbers are very poor, the buyers in this territory are expected to lose most of their investments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP
- Latest update on RRR’s new action-packed schedule