Opened to not so encouraging talk, Allu Sirish’s youthful entertainer, ABCD, is facing tough times at both domestic and overseas markets. Though the film is finding a few takers in the Telugu states, it is completely rejected by the US audience.
As per the reports, ABCD has collected a gross of $9,795 from 53 locations on the crucial first Friday, taking the grand total to $24,600. As the opening numbers are very poor, the buyers in this territory are expected to lose most of their investments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment