Opened to not so encouraging talk, Allu Sirish’s youthful entertainer, ABCD, is facing tough times at both domestic and overseas markets. Though the film is finding a few takers in the Telugu states, it is completely rejected by the US audience.
As per the reports, ABCD has collected a gross of $9,795 from 53 locations on the crucial first Friday, taking the grand total to $24,600. As the opening numbers are very poor, the buyers in this territory are expected to lose most of their investments.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa
- Saaho’s new schedule begins in this picturesque European city