On the birth anniversary of legendary actor Allu Ramalingaih, the Allu family has made a special announcement. The news was that the Allu family will come up with a state-of-the-art film studio in the Gandipet area of Hyderabad.
The news now is that the studios will be inaugurated on the 1st of October in a big way. This studio is spread over 10 acres and is built with some of the best facilities for filmmaking.
Allu Aravind along with his sons, Sirish, Bobby, and Allu Arjun will be taking care of these studios in the days to come. A special guest will launch these studios as per the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Eesha Rebba’s Malayalam movie locks its OTT release date
- Nani leaks the first single promo of Dasara
- PVR plans to screen 11 iconic films of Amitabh Bachchan – Deets inside
- Major update of DSP’s non-film music video
- Shrewd move from team Drishyam 2
- Bookings opened for Dussehra releases