The makers of Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas, Anu Emmanuel and Nabha Natesh’s Sankranthi entertainer, Alludu Adhurs, recently celebrated the film’s success. The producers claim to have entered the profit zone already.
Apparently, Alludu Adhurs’ overall budget was Rs 32 crore. Of this, Rs 21 crores were recovered from selling off the satellite rights and the entire digital rights, including the Hindi dubbed version. Alludu Adhurs is said to have collected a share of Rs 10 crore in the first 3 days, landing its makers in profits.
This Santhosh Srinivas directorial has been produced by Subrahmanyam Gorrela under Sumanth Movie Productions banner. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood