The makers of Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas, Anu Emmanuel and Nabha Natesh’s Sankranthi entertainer, Alludu Adhurs, recently celebrated the film’s success. The producers claim to have entered the profit zone already.
Apparently, Alludu Adhurs’ overall budget was Rs 32 crore. Of this, Rs 21 crores were recovered from selling off the satellite rights and the entire digital rights, including the Hindi dubbed version. Alludu Adhurs is said to have collected a share of Rs 10 crore in the first 3 days, landing its makers in profits.
This Santhosh Srinivas directorial has been produced by Subrahmanyam Gorrela under Sumanth Movie Productions banner. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date
- Date and venue locked for Matti Kusthi’s pre-release event
- Interview : Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi isn’t a sports film but a love story
- Avatar 2 advance bookings in full swing