Alluri is a film that Sree Vishnu has pinned a lot of hopes on. He plays a cop for the first time in his career and the film releases a few hours from now.
The news now is that Alluri has a hard-hitting climax and the censor officials have asked the makers to tone down the violence shown during this time.
As a part of it, the brutal climax scene has been toned down by seven minutes. The film has created a solid buzz all over and is based on real-life incidents as per the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Eesha Rebba’s Malayalam movie locks its OTT release date
- Nani leaks the first single promo of Dasara
- PVR plans to screen 11 iconic films of Amitabh Bachchan – Deets inside
- Major update of DSP’s non-film music video
- Shrewd move from team Drishyam 2
- Bookings opened for Dussehra releases