Amy Jackson is going places, quite literally. After bagging couple of British films, the actress is now slowly trying to make inroads in Hollywood. Of late, she has been spending a lot of time in Canada, and she finally revealed why earlier this week.
The Liverpool-born actress has bagged a supporting role in a popular US TV show, Supergirl. Amy Jackson will play Saturn Girl, a superheroine with telekinetic powers, who arrives from Titan, the moon of Saturn, to help Supergirl, played by Melissa Benoist.
The actress has already shot her scenes in Vancouver, Canada recently, and she’s looking forward to the episodes to be aired on TV. The success of her role could open more doors for her in Hollywood, and it remains to be seen what else is in store for her.
Articles that might interest you:
- US Diaries: Vennela Kishore’s stunning throwback picture
- Top star’s trip to Nashik turns controversial
- Photo Moment: Payal Rajput in her Plus 2 days
- Saroj Khan’s special connect with Salman Khan revealed
- Naandhi director signs three films
- KCR biopic is back in news