Popular anchor and actress Anasuya Bharadwaj’s father passed away this morning. Her father Sudharshan Rao Khasba (63) has breathed his last today in Tarnaka, Hyderabad.
He was suffering from cancer for a long time and it’s the cause of his death. His sudden demise has upset Anasuya Bharadwaj and her family big time.
Anasuya’s father had worked as a youth congress publicity secretary when Rajiv Gandhi was ruling the nation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU