Tollywood’s fascination with the ‘Star’ prefixes needs no introduction. Although a bit late, senior hero Rajasekhar has finally joined the bandwagon. The actor has been popular with the prefix ‘Angry Young Man’ until now. However, that has changed with his upcoming film, Kalki.
The film’s director Prasanth Varma said in the teaser launch event yesterday that he has decided to give ‘Angry Star’ prefix to Rajashekar in the film’s credits after being left in awe of his performance. Prasanth revealed that Rajasekhar was not too keen on the title initially, but agreed eventually upon his insistence.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?