The second schedule for Balakrishna’s next film under senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction will commence soon. Meanwhile, the makers have roped in two young actresses who will be romancing Balayya in to movie.
Yesterday, we reported that Bollywood actress Sonal Chauhan, who was earlier seen in Balayya’s Legend and Dictator, has been signed on to play one of the two leading ladies. And the latest update is that the makers have zeroed in on Banana and Kanchana 3 actress Vedhika as the other leading lady in the movie.
The Balakrishna-KS Ravikumar film is tentatively Ruler. Senior producer C Kalyan is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award