Already, Telugu film industry is home to several star kids from the illustrious Mega family. Younger generation Mega heroes like Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej followed the footsteps of their seniors and earned the love and support of Mega fans.
Now, latest reports reveal that yet another star kid from the Mega family is set to make his silver screen debut. Vaishnav Tej, brother of Sai Dharam Tej who earlier made his debut in Megastar’s Shankardada MBBS in a small cameo, is reportedly grooming himself to become an actor.
Keep watching this space for more interesting details about this star kid’s screen debut.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu