After playing a string of girl-next-door roles, Anupama Parameshwaran has gone for a major makeover for her upcoming film Krishnarjuna Yuddham. Directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, the film stars Nani, Anupama and Rukshar in lead roles.
Talking about the film, Anupama said, “I was quite surprised when Gandhi narrated me the story because he had a very different vision about my characterisation. I play a role of a girl who is very bold and straightforward. It is quite different from what I have in the past, but I had complete faith in Gandhi’s vision.”
The actor praised Nani for being a huge pillar of support for everyone on the set. “Most of my scenes were in Prague. It was like one long holiday,” the actress said. The film is slated for release on April 12.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?