Exactly 14 years ago, Bengaluru girl Sweety Shetty aka Anushka faced the camera for the first time. Director Puri Jagannadh had introduced Anushka in Nagarjuna’s 2005 film, Super. Since then, there has been no looking back for this star heroine.
On this occasion, Anushka took to Instagram last night and posted a video, explaining how she got her first break as an actress. The Baahubali actress thanked Puri Jagannadh, Nagarjuna, her friends, family members and fans for “taking out time in their lives and making a difference in hers.”
Anushka will soon commence shooting for Silence, an experimental thriller based in the USA.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next