Exactly 14 years ago, Bengaluru girl Sweety Shetty aka Anushka faced the camera for the first time. Director Puri Jagannadh had introduced Anushka in Nagarjuna’s 2005 film, Super. Since then, there has been no looking back for this star heroine.
On this occasion, Anushka took to Instagram last night and posted a video, explaining how she got her first break as an actress. The Baahubali actress thanked Puri Jagannadh, Nagarjuna, her friends, family members and fans for “taking out time in their lives and making a difference in hers.”
Anushka will soon commence shooting for Silence, an experimental thriller based in the USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s rugged avatar impresses in Aranya’s action-packed trailer
- A crazy film titled Savitri W/O Satyamurthy launched in style
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai