Exactly 14 years ago, Bengaluru girl Sweety Shetty aka Anushka faced the camera for the first time. Director Puri Jagannadh had introduced Anushka in Nagarjuna’s 2005 film, Super. Since then, there has been no looking back for this star heroine.
On this occasion, Anushka took to Instagram last night and posted a video, explaining how she got her first break as an actress. The Baahubali actress thanked Puri Jagannadh, Nagarjuna, her friends, family members and fans for “taking out time in their lives and making a difference in hers.”
Anushka will soon commence shooting for Silence, an experimental thriller based in the USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Mr.KK
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film