Exactly 14 years ago, Bengaluru girl Sweety Shetty aka Anushka faced the camera for the first time. Director Puri Jagannadh had introduced Anushka in Nagarjuna’s 2005 film, Super. Since then, there has been no looking back for this star heroine.
On this occasion, Anushka took to Instagram last night and posted a video, explaining how she got her first break as an actress. The Baahubali actress thanked Puri Jagannadh, Nagarjuna, her friends, family members and fans for “taking out time in their lives and making a difference in hers.”
Anushka will soon commence shooting for Silence, an experimental thriller based in the USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat