Anushka Shetty’s weight loss has been making waves for the past few weeks. The actress posted a new set of pictures earlier this year, and it was evident that she spent a lot of time working on her fitness. The actress took almost a year off to focus on her health, and the results are now there to be seen. She lost oodles of weight compared to how she looked during Bhagamathie’s release.
Interestingly, the actress is all set to reveal her weight loss secrets in an upcoming book. The book, “The Magic Weight-Loss Pill” has been written by Luke Coutinho with Anushka, and the book is going to be published soon by Penguin Books. The book reportedly focuses on 62 lifestyle changes that one can take up to improve their health.
Meanwhile, the actress is going to team up with Madhavan for a multi-lingual film which will be shot primarily in US. Hemanth Madhukar is going to direct the film.
Coming soon ….the gap in the world of disease and weight loss that needs to be filled is Lifestyle – simple , easy , inexpensive lifestyle changes ..with the beautiful Anushka shetty …coming soon @PenguinIndia @mileeashwarya @TeamAnushkaFC @imSweetyAnushka @AnushkaShettyFP pic.twitter.com/qr327zqclV
— Luke Coutinho (@LukeCoutinho17) May 13, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood