It is a known fact that Mani Ratnam is doing a period film on the Chola dynasty which will have star heroes and heroines playing key roles. Now, the latest gossip we hear is that star heroine, Anushka has been approached to play a key role in the film.
Though this is mere speculation, a few media houses in Chennai have reported about this. The film stars Aishwarya Rai in a negative role and if Anushka is brought on board, the project will become even more exciting.
As of now, Anushka is shooting for her new film Silence in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary