Social media is a weird place. One can get trolled for almost anything. And this time, on the receiving end was actor Unni Mukundan (costar of Anushka in Bhagamathie and NTR in Janatha Garage) who was surely taken by surprise.
The actor, like many others posted wishes to Narendra Modi who has been elected as Prime Minister for the second time. And soon he was subject to trolls using words like Sanghi and Bhakth amongst others.
So much so, that he decided to put up a post defending himself. Mentioning that he’s from the world’s biggest democracy and that there’s nothing wrong in congratulating the new leader, he shut all his detractors.
ഞാൻ കഴിഞ്ഞ ദിവസം നമ്മുടെ ബഹുമാന്യനായ പ്രധാന മന്ത്രി ശ്രീ നരേന്ദ്ര മോഡി ജി യെ അഭിനന്ദിച്ചു ഇട്ട ഫേസ്ബുക്ക് പോസ്റ്റുമായി…
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason