After being delayed for several months, Anushka’s much-talked-about horror thriller, Silence (Nishabdham in Telugu), went on floors yesterday in Seattle, USA. Hollywood star Michael Madsen will be seen in a key role in this crossover film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Anushka will be seen as an art lover in Silence. On the other hand, Madhavan will be playing a Cello player. Apparently, there will be no romantic track between Anushka and Madhavan. Anushka has underwent an impressive image makeover and she will be the major surprise in the movie.
Hemanth Madhukar is directing Silence. Kona Venkat and TG Vishwaprasad are producing the film. Vivek Kuchibhotla is the co-producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu proves why he is the most successful in Tollywood
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film