After being delayed for several months, Anushka’s much-talked-about horror thriller, Silence (Nishabdham in Telugu), went on floors yesterday in Seattle, USA. Hollywood star Michael Madsen will be seen in a key role in this crossover film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Anushka will be seen as an art lover in Silence. On the other hand, Madhavan will be playing a Cello player. Apparently, there will be no romantic track between Anushka and Madhavan. Anushka has underwent an impressive image makeover and she will be the major surprise in the movie.
Hemanth Madhukar is directing Silence. Kona Venkat and TG Vishwaprasad are producing the film. Vivek Kuchibhotla is the co-producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India