Although an official announcement regarding star heroine Anushka’s international crossover thriller, Silence, was out several months ago, the film never went on floors, leaving the fans guessing. Silence’s makers had planned to shoot a major portion of the film in the US since the film also features several Hollywood actors and technicians.
But finally, Silence’s US schedule is all set to kick-start in a couple of weeks. Apparently, a delay in Anushka’s O1 Visa clearance had postponed the shoot all these days. The US officials recently cleared Anushka’s Visa application.
Silence also features Madhavan and Hollywood actor Michael Madsen, Subbaraju, Anjali, Shalini Pandey, Avasarala Srinivas and others in key roles. Hemanth Madhukar is going to direct the film, which will be produced by Kona Venkat and TG Vishwaprasad. Vivek Kuchibhotla is the co-producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna
- Jyothika donates huge for a government hospital
- Mahesh Babu congratulates Rana and Miheeka on their wedding
- Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt hospitalized