GV Bhavani Sre, niece of Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman and younger sister of young Tamil music composer and hero GV Prakash Kumar, is all set to make her silver screen debut. Bhavani Sre will be seen in a lead role in acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi’s new film, Ka Pae Ranasingham.
Bhavani Sre has been quite popular on Instagram. She was recently seen playing an important role in senior heroine Amala Akkineni’s web-series, High Priestess. Details about Bhavani’s role in her maiden film have been kept under wraps. Aishwarya Rajesh is the leading lady in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal