Allu Arjun and Ram Charan are the two leading young generation stars from the Mega family. Both the actors often find themselves in unwanted media gossips about their personal equation. Reports of both the stars entangled in a cold war and not being on talking terms emerge in a section of media occasionally.
However, Allu Arjun’s brother and actor Allu Sirish has refuted the rumors of rift between his brother and cousin Ram Charan in a latest interview while promoting his new film, ABCD. Sirish laughed off the rumors and said that both Allu Arjun and Charan share a close rapport with each other and even meet quite often. Sirish urged fans to not believe in any unnecessary rumors about the Mega cousins.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP