Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey has become a hot favorite among the young Telugu movie lovers for her endearing performance as Preeti Shetty in Arjun Reddy. Recently, Shalini gave her nod to a special role in the Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Mahanati.
As per the latest updates, Shalini has signed her second Tamil film already. Apparently, the young actress will be playing the female lead in 100% Love’s Tamil remake, 100% Kaadhal. This film has GV Prakash Kumar as hero and Chandramouli will direct it.
Initially, Lavanya Tripathi was signed up for the heroine’s role, but Shalini has replaced Lavanya after the latter exited the film due to reasons unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film