While Pelli Choopulu’s success gave him the much-needed break, the blockbuster success of Arjun Reddy has turned Vijay Deverakonda into an overnight star. However, Vijay, who made everyone feel that he’s turned too ‘arrogant’ during Arjun Reddy’s release, is determined to work more harder to keep up the film’s success.
Vijay said he has been working quite hard to reach to the place where he is right now. “There was a fire in me as I wanted comfort in life. Suddenly, now I have success, money, a home, a car and I am in a comfort zone. But my passion for fighting should never leave me and I keep trying to do more. I keep telling myself the same thing every day”, Vijay said in his latest interview with a leading English daily.
The young hero is one of the most sought-after heroes in Tollywood at the moment, and he currently has four films with top banners up his sleeve.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues