Kollywood stalwart actor Rajinikanth’s upcoming action family entertainer, Annaatthe, is being eagerly awaited by fans across the world. The film is going to hit the big screens on November 4 as a Diwali festive treat. The film’s much-awaited teaser will be out tomorrow (Oct 14) evening.
Now, the latest update is that leading distribution house Asian Cinemas has acquired Annaatthe’s Telugu theatrical rights. Narayandas Narang and Suresh Babu will be giving a huge release for Annaatthe across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The film’s terrific teaser launch announcement poster received a thumping response from fans.
Nayanthara, Meena, Khushbu, Keethy Suresh, Jagapathi Babu and Prakash Raj will be seen in lead roles in this Siva directorial. Sun Pictures banner has bankrolled this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda