Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Atharintiki Dharedhi created a sensation when it was released in 2013. Braving the pirates, the film did phenomenal business across the globe and collected close to 80 crores to become the all-time highest grosser in the history of Telugu Cinema. Now, the film has been remade into Kannada as Ranna, starring
Ranna hit the screens yesterday and the response at the box-office was no less than that of Atharintiki Dharedhi. The film succeeded in appeasing the critics and the audiences alike and the Trade analysts have already termed it a blockbuster in making.
Apart from Sudeep who reprised Pawan’s role, Rachita Ram, Hari Priya, Prakash Raj, Madhoo played crucial roles in the film and Nanda Kishore is the film’s director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release