It’s well known that Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s 2013 blockbuster, Atharintiki Dharedhi, is remade in Tamil as Vantha Rajavaathaan Varuven. Young Tamil star Simbu reprised Pawan’s role, while Catherine Tresa and Megha Akash are the female leads in the film.
Today, Vantha Rajavaathaan Varuven had a grand opening across Tamil Nadu. While STR fans lapped up the film big-time, critics and common audiences gave a mixed response to the film. However, with no major films in competition, VRV should do well at the box-offices over the weekend.
Sundar C has directed Vantha Rajavaathaan Varuven and Lyca Productions has bankrolled it. Dhruva and KAY fame Hiphop Tamizha is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views