Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarindiki Dhaaredi’ is nearing completion. The final song of the film will be shot at Ramoji Film City and set work is going on right now. Art director Ravinder is supervising the efforts.
The film unit completed its European schedule recently. As we revealed earlier, three songs and some talkie scenes were canned in this schedule. Samantha is the heroine in this film and Praneetha will be seen as the second lead.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film. Noted bollywood actor Boman Irani is making his Telugu debut with this movie. AD is currently gearing up for a release in the first week of August.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV announces a film on Coronavirus!
- Vikram risks his life during Cobra’s shoot
- Makers of this star hero’s film disappoint fans
- Navdeep’s OTT film gears up for release on May 29
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Acclaimed filmmaker ready with scripts for sequels to his 3 cult hits