The unpredictable rains have caused a havoc to many. The latest victim is the team of S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali. Rain played a spoilsport earlier today as the entire shoot for the day had to be cancelled.
The makers are trying hard to wrap up the film in time but looks like such things are causing heavy problems. Left with no choice, the team was spotted playing a fun game of cricket on the sets.
Last day of war and rain plays spoil sport.
Unit decides to utilise it for cricket.. pic.twitter.com/o4FOLRhy5u
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) August 30, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film