International honours keep pouring in for the country’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Beginning. After enthralling the audience at the Fantastic Fest recently, Baahubali has now wooed the North Koreans at the 15th Pyongyang International Film Festival.
Baahubali’s producer Shobu Yarlagadda tweeted a while ago saying that the film was screened thrice and all the shows were packed with more than 5,000 movie aficionados. While the first part continues to enjoy its film festival run, the second part, The Conclusion, is fast nearing the completion of its shooting.
Being directed by SS Rajamouli, Baahubali The Conclusion will hit the screens in April 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor