After a lot of deliberation, hero Ram finally okayed Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar and has even commenced shooting for it. In the film, Ram will be seen as a pakka Hyderabadi youngster. He will also speak Telangana dialect in the film.
And recently, Ram has given his nod to Appatlo Okadundevadu director Sagar Chandra’d script. Apparently, even this film’s story is set in Telangana backdrop, and Ram will be mouthing his dialogues in authentic Telangana flavor. This project will be bankrolled by Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution