In what could be said as a bad news to all Salman Khan fans, the superstar has been found guilty in the 2002 hit and run case a short while ago and has been sentenced to five years in jail. It was known fact that the Bombay sessions Court was set to announce the final verdict of Salman Khan’s case today.
Latest report reveals that all the charges against the star have been proved and Salman has been convicted. The actor has been convicted under Section 304 Part II (culpable homicide not amounting to murder).
Salman and his entire family was present at the court during the announcement of this verdict. This case heads back to Sept 2002 when Salman’s Toyota Land Cruiser ran over a group of people sleeping on the pavement outside a bakery in suburban Bandra. One person was killed and four others were injured in the accident.
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho