Last month, senior hero Balakrishna surprised his fans by teaming up with his Jai Simha director KS Ravikumar for a high-voltage political drama. However, the film, after a minor schedule, has been put on hold since Balayya felt that the script needed some changes, following the election results.
In the meantime, there have been constant speculations that the film has been shelved altogether. Now, according to the latest updates, this much-talked-about film has not been shelved and that the makers are planning to relaunch the film from June 12. An official announcement is awaited confirming the buzz. Jai Simha’s producer C Kalyan is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?