Awaiting the release of the highly anticipated Dictator, actor Balakrishna is nothing short of satisfied. While movies always made him happy it is his simplicity and his mantra of being fit which makes him joyful he said.
On one hand, he can be seen performing all the action scenes by himself without the aid of a body double and on the other front he is a doting grandfather who is immersed in bringing up his grandson Devansh.
“I am a simple man and I follow my routine of waking up at 3.30 am and doing my bit”, he quips. Admitting that he loves him family and has given them utmost freedom, he concludes by mentioning that he loves being positive and energetic all the time.
- F2 in US: Solid Tuesday on the cards
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 2nd $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta