Awaiting the release of the highly anticipated Dictator, actor Balakrishna is nothing short of satisfied. While movies always made him happy it is his simplicity and his mantra of being fit which makes him joyful he said.
On one hand, he can be seen performing all the action scenes by himself without the aid of a body double and on the other front he is a doting grandfather who is immersed in bringing up his grandson Devansh.
“I am a simple man and I follow my routine of waking up at 3.30 am and doing my bit”, he quips. Admitting that he loves him family and has given them utmost freedom, he concludes by mentioning that he loves being positive and energetic all the time.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals