There were some speed breakers for the film featuring Boyapati and Balakrishna as the latter chose Ravi Kumar and will launch the film soon in this week.
Now, sources close to us have revealed that the project was pushed back because of budget issues. Boyapati quoted 70 crores for the film which Balayya did not agree and asked him to revamp everything in a tight budget and come back.
So, looks like Boyapati has done that and the news reveals that the film will now start in August end. Balayya is likely to shoot both the films simultaneously. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun