Film Star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna was the chief guest at the audio launch event of actress Trisha’s upcoming horror drama, Nayaki. The event took place in Hyderabad last night and Balayya had some nice things to say about his Lion actress.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya sang the “Pilla ni kallakunna kaatukemo super e” song from the duo’s Lion, and said that he never thought Trisha would surprise him with a ferocious role like the one she did in Nayaki. Balayya went on to compare Nayaki’s poster with his first look poster from Dictator. Balayya further wished the entire film’s unit a grand success.
Nayaki’s audio album was composed by Raghu Kunche and the film was directed by Govi. Giridhar and Padmaja Mamidipally produced the film under their Giridhar Productions banner.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan