Nandamuri Balakrishna recently flew down to Bengaluru and visited his good friend and Sandalwood superstar Shivarajkumar and his brothers Puneeth and Raghavendra. Balayya expressed his condolences to Shivarajkumar and brothers over the death of their mother Parvathamma.
Balayya had spent some quality time and reminisced the friendship shared by his father NT Ramarao and Shivarajkumar’s father and legendary Kannada actor Rajakumar. On this occasion, Shivarajkumar reportedly invited Balayya to launch the audio album of his upcoming film, Mass Leader. Even the makers of Shivarajkumar’s yet another film, Tagaru, are planning to get Balayya unveil the film’s teaser.
It is well-known that Shivarajkumar had acted in a special cameo in Balayya’s prestigious 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, on Balayya’s request.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?
- Makers of Mahesh’s SVP yet to finalize the female lead?